|sizes||2T 3T 4/5 6/7 8/9 10/11|
OAKI’s Core Rain Jacket for Kids - Black
The Kid’s Core Rain Jacket is a great lightweight, pack-able, seam-sealed rain shell utilizing Polyester PU coated fabric with silky Polyester lining fabric. The 5,000mm rating is rainproof and waterproof under light pressure and has a 3,000mvp rating for breath-ability. This jacket is great for Spring/Summer/Fall coverage and possibly even Winter in warmer climates.
Roomy enough to fit over most clothing and fit the average size child beautifully. Elastic cuffs at the wrists keep sleeves from falling beyond hands. An extended 1 ¾” hood brim protects your kiddos face from extra element exposure. A waterproof zipper down the center front of the jacket makes it difficult for rain to break through. Side pockets protected by extra jacket material is great for collecting treasures on your adventures.
To prolong the waterproof capabilities of the jacket, the softness of the fabric and seam tape – hand washing combined with air drying is highly recommended. If you need to machine wash the jacket, please follow instructions on the interior jacket tag, but know that repeated machine washing may cause fabric and seam tape stiffness over time and hardened seam tape may cause rips/tears along seam lines.
- Soft Polyester PU coated exterior fabric
- Waterproof rating: 5,000mm (light pressure)
- Breathability rating: 3,000mvp
- Fully taped seams
- Silky Polyester lining fabric
- Hood attached with 1 ¾” brim for extra face protection
- Elastic wrist cuffs
- Waterproof zipper
- Zippered side pockets protected with extra jacket material
- Lightweight and easily rolled/packed into tight spaces
- And of course, it’s PVC & BPA FREE!